SOCIETY OF WOMEN ENVIRONMENTAL PROFESSIONALS MASSACHUSETTS CHAPTER
The SPC and the Society for Women Environmental Professionals (SWEP) are partnering to bring you this workshop.
Social media can improve your personal brand and advance your career. Your LinkedIn profile will be at the top of the list when someone searches for you on the Internet. Does your social media presence give a prospective client or employer a compelling reason to hire you?
In this session, Patrick O’Malley will show you how to use social media more effectively. You’ll learn an easier way to expand your network, identify potential connections, and find new business opportunities.
Some take-aways will include:
• Getting more referrals using Pat’s newest referral technique
• Making LinkedIn connections much more easily
• Searching for potential business contacts
• Making effective LinkedIn profile changes
• Outsourcing work for $4 an hour if you don’t want to do it yourself
Attend this workshop to learn how to use social media without wasting time. You’ll also laugh a little while you’re learning it.
There will be a full hot dinner buffet and a cash bar.