The mission of the Society of Women Environmental Professionals of Massachusetts (SWEP-MA) is to encourage and promote the leadership, achievement, professional and personal development of women involved or interested in environmental professions.
SWEP-MA accomplishes this mission by:
- Providing a forum to meet, share and discuss technical information and work experiences in the environmental professions;
- Fostering communications among environmental professionals;
- Providing professional development opportunities;
- Strengthening the skills of members by addressing environmental issues and other substantive topics;
- Encouraging and supporting members' involvement in leadership and mentoring;
- Encouraging and promoting the development of business relationships; and
- Encouraging and promoting environmental-focused public service.